- RWANDA - The Case Study on Savings and Credit Cooperatives Shows Commitment to Promote Greater Financial Inclusion of Women in Rwanda
- REPORT: Diversification made possible by rainfed agriculture generates learning for pastoralists in East Africa
- Rome - "Leveraging South-South and triangular cooperation (SSC) to achieve results”
- Indigenous knowledge and forest management in Northern Thailand!
- Asia-Pacific Local Champions Exhibition (10-12 August, Cambodia)
- Vacancy Announcement: Short term Consultancy for Communications / Administrator Consultant
- Dakar 12-16 of May 2015 – ILC Global Land Forum
- Methodological Transfer: PROCASUR in collaboration with IFAD Country Office in Uganda
- Learning from each other: South-South and triangular cooperation in East and Southern Africa
- Learning Route: “Strategies and Innovations for integration of Rural Youth as protagonist of their territories development”
Procasur Corporation is a global organization specialized in harvesting and scaling-up homegrown innovations. The organization’s mission is to foster local knowledge exchange to end rural poverty.
By sharing innovations through customized local knowledge-management tools and methodologies, the organization connects global institutions with local talents, providing the structured learning platforms necessary to spread innovation.
Procasur has facilitated learning opportunities in over 30 countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America and the Caribbean, affecting the lives and livelihoods of thousands of rural talents across the globe