- We arrived with questions and we head home with many ideas
- Lao SUN focal point – Dr. Chandovone: My learning experience in Peru
- Learning from the challenges that Peru faces against malnutrition
- Our trip has just started! Opening of the Learning Route "Strengthening the capacities of the SUN countries to scale up nutrition through Learning Routes: a pioneer project in Peru."
- The Senegal Learning Route: an intense and valuable experience
- Forum Origin, Diversity & Territories
- Check out how IFAD & PROCASUR are working to scale up home-grown innovative solutions to end rural poverty
- YPARD: For an innovative agricultural generation
- World Forum on Access to Land and Natural Resources (WFAL 2015)
- Scoping Paper on Community-based Strategies for Natural Resources Management
Procasur Corporation is a global organization specialized in harvesting and scaling-up homegrown innovations. The organization’s mission is to foster local knowledge exchange to end rural poverty.
By sharing innovations through customized local knowledge-management tools and methodologies, the organization connects global institutions with local talents, providing the structured learning platforms necessary to spread innovation.
Procasur has facilitated learning opportunities in over 30 countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America and the Caribbean, affecting the lives and livelihoods of thousands of rural talents across the globe