- Vacancy Announcement: Short term Consultancy for Communications / Administrator Consultant
- Dakar 12-16 of May 2015 – ILC Global Land Forum
- Methodological Transfer: PROCASUR in collaboration with IFAD Country Office in Uganda
- Learning from each other: South-South and triangular cooperation in East and Southern Africa
- Learning Route: “Strategies and Innovations for integration of Rural Youth as protagonist of their territories development”
- Call for Proposals! Indigenous Peoples Assistance Facility:
- Entrepreneurs Find Innovative Use For Slaughter Waste! Maasai Cattle, Biogas and Tires:
- Selected participants: Learning Route “Strategies and Innovations for the Inclusion of Rural Youth as Development Actors in Their Territories”
- IFAD announces the winners of the 2014 Gender Awards
- Call for applications: Learning Route “Strategies and Innovations for the Inclusion of Rural Youth as Development Actors in Their Territories”
Procasur Corporation is a global organization specialized in harvesting and scaling-up homegrown innovations. The organization’s mission is to foster local knowledge exchange to end rural poverty.
By sharing innovations through customized local knowledge-management tools and methodologies, the organization connects global institutions with local talents, providing the structured learning platforms necessary to spread innovation.
Procasur has facilitated learning opportunities in over 30 countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America and the Caribbean, affecting the lives and livelihoods of thousands of rural talents across the globe