- IFAD announces the winners of the 2014 Gender Awards
- Call for applications: Learning Route “Strategies and Innovations for the Inclusion of Rural Youth as Development Actors in Their Territories”
- Announcing the winners of the 2014 IFAD Gender Awards
- SUN Movement Global Gathering in Rome
- Promotion of gender equality in value chain development:
- Gender and Rural Microfinance
- The future is farming! Integrating Rural Youth in Agriculture
- Local Solutions for Natural Resources Management and Climate Change Adaptation in Arid Lands and Territories
- New publication: Securing Women’s Land Rights
- Dialogue on Women's Inclusion in Landscape Management
Procasur Corporation is a global organization specialized in harvesting and scaling-up homegrown innovations. The organization’s mission is to foster local knowledge exchange to end rural poverty.
By sharing innovations through customized local knowledge-management tools and methodologies, the organization connects global institutions with local talents, providing the structured learning platforms necessary to spread innovation.
Procasur has facilitated learning opportunities in over 30 countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America and the Caribbean, affecting the lives and livelihoods of thousands of rural talents across the globe