- Promotion of gender equality in value chain development:
- Gender and Rural Microfinance
- The future is farming! Integrating Rural Youth in Agriculture
- Local Solutions for Natural Resources Management and Climate Change Adaptation in Arid Lands and Territories
- New publication: Securing Women’s Land Rights
- Dialogue on Women's Inclusion in Landscape Management
- Call for Application: Women’s empowerment, new business and sustainable NRM in Nepal 2014
- Women empowerment, new business and sustainable NRM in Nepal 2014
- New experiences, better results
- The journey – a start to beautiful, unique and unexpected relationships across 3 regions of the world
Procasur Corporation is a global organization specialized in harvesting and scaling-up homegrown innovations. The organization’s mission is to foster local knowledge exchange to end rural poverty.
By sharing innovations through customized local knowledge-management tools and methodologies, the organization connects global institutions with local talents, providing the structured learning platforms necessary to spread innovation.
Procasur has facilitated learning opportunities in over 30 countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America and the Caribbean, affecting the lives and livelihoods of thousands of rural talents across the globe